SUPERSUB Doug Tuck clinched the Sussex Senior Cup for Bognor at the Amex.

He came on at the start of extra time and his well placed strike on the run in the 115th minute from the edge of the box broke the hearts of Burgess Hill.

It was all one way traffic in the opening 20 minutes and Bognor could have been out of sight.

Emmett Dunn had already hooked a shot into the side-netting before Rocks took a fifth minute lead when an underhit backpass under pressure was seized on by Jimmy Wild and he kept his cool to finish past the exposed Josh James.

Wild had a much easier chance when Bradley Lethbridge squared across the six-yard box but stumbled and put the ball wide with the goal at his mercy.

Muitt was put clean through in the 25th minute but as he was forced wide by the advancing James he placed his shot wide of an empty net.

The Hillians got a foothold in the game after their wobbly start and levelled in the 43rd minute. A Dan Beck shot was only parried by Dan Lincoln and Pat Harding unselfishly squared for Ross Murdoch to slot home.

Murdoch missed a gilt-edged chance to put Hillians ahead after 65 minutes but sidefooted wide from a Aaron Smith-Joseph pullback from six yards.

Lethbridge had a great chance to win it in normal time but fired over the bar when put through on the right of the area.

Ashton Leigh’s rising dive was superbly kept out by a one-handed James save.

Sub Tuck, pictured, restored Rocks’ lead just before the half-time in extra time in superb fashion after a Leon Maloney ball down the wing to Lethbridge was pulled back into his path and he steered a low shot into a bottom corner.

Victory was special for Rocks boss Jack Pearce, who first won this competition with the club 39 years ago in 1980.

Bognor: Lincoln, McCormick, Leigh, Gilot, Field (Scutt 105), Wood, Whyte, Dunn (Tuck 90), Wild (Maloney 75), Muitt, Lethbridge. Unused subs: Humphrey, Bain, .

Burgess Hill: James, Freya-Bonno, Cadman, Wilson (Sargent 106), Bennett, Jonah, Felix, Harding, Murdoch (Malleret 71), Beck, Smith-Joseph (Ryder 98). Unused subs: Short, J.Tuck.

Referee: Steve Hughes. Attendance: 1616.