Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing Pier falls victim to the weather again
2:00pm Friday 27th December 2013 in News
Worthing Pier has been shut due to strong winds.
The pier also had to shut earlier this week as gale force winds and heavy rain battered Sussex.
The Met Office conitnues to have a severe weather warning for the south east today until 9pm.
- Father of teenager killed in Syria says he was a "martyr"
- Girl injured after plunging from Worthing seafront fairground ride
- Teenager killed in Syria conflict
- Some homes still without power following accident on the A22
- Preparing to mark 750th battle anniversary
Comments are closed on this article.