Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing Pier falls victim to the weather again
2:00pm Friday 27th December 2013 in News
Worthing Pier has been shut due to strong winds.
The pier also had to shut earlier this week as gale force winds and heavy rain battered Sussex.
The Met Office conitnues to have a severe weather warning for the south east today until 9pm.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.