Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bad weather closes Worthing Pier
11:40am Monday 30th December 2013 in News
Strong winds and rain have meant Worthing Pier has had to be closed.
Adur and Worthing councils announced this morning the pier would be shut for safety reasons.
It also reminded people to take care on the coast during the bad weather.
The pier had to close several times last week due to the wild weather.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.