Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bad weather closes Worthing Pier
11:40am Monday 30th December 2013 in News
Strong winds and rain have meant Worthing Pier has had to be closed.
Adur and Worthing councils announced this morning the pier would be shut for safety reasons.
It also reminded people to take care on the coast during the bad weather.
The pier had to close several times last week due to the wild weather.
- Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
- Arson probe after Brighton bench set on fire
- Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
- Missing Crawley teen found "safe and unharmed"
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
Comments are closed on this article.