Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of murder of Valerie Graves in Bosham
A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Valerie Graves in Bosham.
The man was detained late this evening (Tuesday) and is currently in custody.
Surrey and Sussex Major Crime Team launched a murder investigation on Monday, December 30 after the body of Miss Graves, 55, was found in a house in Smugglers Lane, Bosham.
She and her family were looking after the house while the owners were away over Christmas.
- Firefighters scale down Eastbourne Pier operation as police appeal for witnesses
- Power cut affecting Brighton seafront businesses
- Pensioner dies after falling from seventh floor of block of flats
- Drunk foreign students ‘put themselves at risk’
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle