Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of murder of Valerie Graves in Bosham
A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Valerie Graves in Bosham.
The man was detained late this evening (Tuesday) and is currently in custody.
Surrey and Sussex Major Crime Team launched a murder investigation on Monday, December 30 after the body of Miss Graves, 55, was found in a house in Smugglers Lane, Bosham.
She and her family were looking after the house while the owners were away over Christmas.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP