Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pan fire in Eastbourne home leaves man suffering with smoke inhalation
9:13am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
A man in his sixties suffered smoke inhalation after a pan caught fire in his Eastbourne home.
Firefighters were called to the house on Pensford Drive early this morning (January 15).
Crews were mobilised at 3.23am to Roxburgh Court after a fire alarm was heard.
They discovered a pan on a cooker had caught alight.
An ambulance was called for a man in his sixties suffering from smoke inhalation.
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Suicide bomber's brother tells Muslims not to fight in Syria
- Two pedestrians injured in Brighton seafront crash
- Brighton-based vegan food company forced to recall dairy desserts
Comments are closed on this article.