Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pan fire in Eastbourne home leaves man suffering with smoke inhalation
9:13am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
A man in his sixties suffered smoke inhalation after a pan caught fire in his Eastbourne home.
Firefighters were called to the house on Pensford Drive early this morning (January 15).
Crews were mobilised at 3.23am to Roxburgh Court after a fire alarm was heard.
They discovered a pan on a cooker had caught alight.
An ambulance was called for a man in his sixties suffering from smoke inhalation.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
Comments are closed on this article.