Pan fire in Eastbourne home leaves man suffering with smoke inhalation

Pan fire in Eastbourne home leaves man suffering with smoke inhalation

Pan fire in Eastbourne home leaves man suffering with smoke inhalation

First published in News

A man in his sixties suffered smoke inhalation after a pan caught fire in his Eastbourne home.

Firefighters were called to the house on Pensford Drive early this morning (January 15).

Crews were mobilised at 3.23am to Roxburgh Court after a fire alarm was heard.

They discovered a pan on a cooker had caught alight.

An ambulance was called for a man in his sixties suffering from smoke inhalation.


MORE:


Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree