A man in his sixties suffered smoke inhalation after a pan caught fire in his Eastbourne home.
Firefighters were called to the house on Pensford Drive early this morning (January 15).
Crews were mobilised at 3.23am to Roxburgh Court after a fire alarm was heard.
They discovered a pan on a cooker had caught alight.
An ambulance was called for a man in his sixties suffering from smoke inhalation.
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser