Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Overflowing bath leaks into Eastbourne residents' flats
7:50am Friday 24th January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to flooding in a block of flats after a resident left their bath running.
Crew from Eastbourne Fire Station were called to a block of flats in Spencer Road in the town at 2.30am this morning after water from an overflowing bath in the top flat leaked down into the flats below.
Firefighters were at the scene for about 30 minutes after water affected the electrics in the flats beneath.
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Protesters rally against plan for 100 new homes
- Easter Sunday set to be wet
- Man given emergency first aid after fire in pub
- Marathon man who battled injury is Local Hero
Comments are closed on this article.