Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Overflowing bath leaks into Eastbourne residents' flats
7:50am Friday 24th January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to flooding in a block of flats after a resident left their bath running.
Crew from Eastbourne Fire Station were called to a block of flats in Spencer Road in the town at 2.30am this morning after water from an overflowing bath in the top flat leaked down into the flats below.
Firefighters were at the scene for about 30 minutes after water affected the electrics in the flats beneath.
- Fire service deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Bar's licence under threat after reports of drug use, under-age drinking and sexual assault
- Piano at Brighton station moved - because it is too noisy
- Neighbour asks council to pull down classroom
Comments are closed on this article.