Journalist and author Daniel Hannan is one the most high profile Members of the European Parliament.
The polymath Conservative MEP is a committed Eurosceptic, a believer in localism and the author of several books on democratic reform.
He has argued for the power of recall, whereby a sitting MP can be forced to submit to re-election if supported by the electorate, fixed term parliaments, local and national referendums, open primaries and the abolition of party lists.
Mr Hannan is also a critic NHS, a supporter of drug decriminalisation and has suggested the Conservatives should work with UKIP.
When not in Strasberg the MEP has a constituency office in Hassocks.
Leave your questions for Mr Hannan in the comment section below or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Three cars crash near Amex stadium