Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sick festival comes to Brighton
12:30pm Sunday 2nd February 2014 in News
A festival exploring the medical, mental and social challenges of life and death will take place in Brighton throughout March.
Sick! Festival 2014 will feature a varied programme of events, including theatre, dance, film, public installations and debates in venues across the city.
The event aims to shine a light on issues that often remain hidden, taboo or misunderstood in daily life.
It is also a celebration of survival and resilience.
A wide range of issues will be explored, including adolescence, mental illness, ageing and death, and there will be contributions from academics and medical practitioners with expertise in these areas.
Festival organisers Helen Medland and Tim Harrison will be answering questions about the reasons behind the festival and what people can expect from it in a Your Interview feature for The Argus.
Readers can email questions to siobhan.ryan@ theargus.co.uk or call 01273 544543, by 3pm tomorrow.
- VIDEO: Scooter rider caught on camera on the pavement and narrowly avoiding crash
- A drone’s eye view of the crumbling West Pier
- Sussex care home bills 'going unpaid'
- Footbaaaa-ll is a game of ewe halves
- Open air theatre dream gets council support - but red tape delays final approval
Comments are closed on this article.