Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pedestrian hurt in suspected hit-and-run in Eastborune
Updated 10:42am Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A pedestrian was injured in a suspected hit-and-run in Eastbourne.
At 7pm on Friday 31 January the 38-year old local woman was crossing Bellmore Road, Eastbourne, when she was hit by a car described as a silver Toyota Prius taxi which had just turned off Seaside.
The driver did not stop at the scene.
The woman was treated at Eastbourne District General Hospital for bruising.
PC Jonathan Cook of the Sussex Road Policing Unit at Polegate said; "If you saw what happened, or if you are the driver of that car, please contact us via 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1278 of 31/1."
- Eastbourne Pier fire: The latest updates
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
Comments are closed on this article.