Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pedestrian hurt in suspected hit-and-run in Eastborune
Updated 10:42am Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A pedestrian was injured in a suspected hit-and-run in Eastbourne.
At 7pm on Friday 31 January the 38-year old local woman was crossing Bellmore Road, Eastbourne, when she was hit by a car described as a silver Toyota Prius taxi which had just turned off Seaside.
The driver did not stop at the scene.
The woman was treated at Eastbourne District General Hospital for bruising.
PC Jonathan Cook of the Sussex Road Policing Unit at Polegate said; "If you saw what happened, or if you are the driver of that car, please contact us via 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1278 of 31/1."
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Teenagers with green credentials
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
Comments are closed on this article.