Four people required paramedic treatment following a car crash.
Firefighters from Chichester and Bognor were called to remove the four people from two cars following a crash in New Road near Goodwood Aerodrome at just before 2.55pm this afternoon.
Paramedics treated the quartet at the side of the road, also known as The Lavant Straight, and firefighters remained on scene for more than 90 minutes.
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes