Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Foal dies in boggy land in Hailsham
4:53pm Sunday 9th February 2014 in News
A foal has died despite the best efforst of specially trained fireifghters to rescue it.
A specialist animal rescue team of East Sussex firefighters were called in to rescue a foal which had become trapped in boggy ground near to the refuse tip in Station Road, Hailsham, at just before 1.50pm this afternoon.
Crews attempted to free the young horse using rope and a crane in a two hour operation but the animal sadly died.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
- Plea to think first before calling 999 over bank holiday weekend
- Bottle of Odka washed up on sea front found by circus
Comments are closed on this article.