Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Foal dies in boggy land in Hailsham
4:53pm Sunday 9th February 2014 in News
A foal has died despite the best efforst of specially trained fireifghters to rescue it.
A specialist animal rescue team of East Sussex firefighters were called in to rescue a foal which had become trapped in boggy ground near to the refuse tip in Station Road, Hailsham, at just before 1.50pm this afternoon.
Crews attempted to free the young horse using rope and a crane in a two hour operation but the animal sadly died.
- Father’s says block of flats is riddled with bugs
- Jailed sex attacker was "a real danger to lone women"
- Burglary victim: ‘I thought I was going to be killed’
- Anger at ‘sexist’ beauty range on sale at M&S
- New bus route can reconnect rural villages
Comments are closed on this article.