Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove road closure after flat fire
2:28pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
A road has been closed after firefighters were called to a fire in a block of flats.
Four crews from Preston Circus and Hove fire stations were called to a blaze in the wall cavity of the flats in Denmark Villas in Hove at just after noon today.
A fire service spokeswoman said no one was injured or required rescued from the incident after a fire started in the stairwell of a block of flats.
- Marathon man who battled injury is Local Hero
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Click and collect service for freshly-grown produce
- Three-legged dog looking for home
- Streetlights turn on in the day and off at night after suffering malfunction
Comments are closed on this article.