A bicycle company director has become the 145th person to be charged with offences as part of the Christmas drink and drug-drive crackdown.
Andre Nimri was arrested at 10.40pm on December 10 after he was found sitting in a car in Lottbridge Drove in Eastbourne.
The 26-year-old, of Castle Rise in Uckfield, has been charged with being in charge of a vehicle while unfit through drugs and released on bail to appear at Hastings Magistrates' Court on April 9.
Jonathon Chitty was arrested at 11.55pm on December 30 after his car was stopped in High Street, Uckfield, and officers could smell cannabis.
The 42-year-old, of Old School Close in Ringmer, has been bailed to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on April 3.
You can text officers on 65999 with the details of people you suspect of drink or drug driving, along with their car make and registration number.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over