Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
11:00am Sunday 9th March 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to put out a chimney blaze on Saturday evening (March 8).
A crew from Barcombe was called to High Street in the village following reports of the fire.
They were on scene shortly after 8.30pm.
Crew members used special chimney rods and hose reels to make the house safe.
Comments are closed on this article.