The University of Chichester will run the world's first undergraduate degree in charity fundraising from September.
It is the brainchild of veteran fundraiser Donna Day Lafferty and will run modules in subjects such as Major Donor Fundraising, where students will “learn how to capture the hearts and minds of some of the world’s wealthiest people” and Event Planning, Design and Creation, which encourages students to “Get your wellies on, don those high heels: it’s time to get very serious about parties”.
Have you got a question for Donna about the course or about charity findraising?
Leave your questions below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser