A cleaner will appear before court charged with scrawling racist graffiti.
Robert Trussler will be at Worthing Magistrates Court on April 15.
He is accused of five counts of racially aggravated criminal damage and two of graffiti which cause harassment, alarm or distress between November 2012 and February 2014.
The 54-year-old of Marlborough Road, Goring, is also charged with possession of cannabis.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week