A forklift truck has been damaged after catching fire in a warehouse.
Three fire crews from Worthing and one from East Preston were called to the fire in a warehouse in Woods Way in Goring at just after 10.30pm last night.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus managed to put out the fire in an operation lasting just over an hour.
It is believed the fire started accidentally in the warehouse which was unoccupied at the time.
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout
- Firefighters called to burning Portaloo toilet seat
- Work needed at hospitals after mixed patients' report
- Memorials to be unveiled for brave war captain