Man taken to hospital after flat fire

Man taken to hospital after flat fire

Man taken to hospital after flat fire

First published in News

A man has been taken to hospital after a fire in a second floor flat.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to Tilbury Place, Brighton, at 6.45pm this evening (Thursday) to reports of smoke coming from a building.

Crew arrived to discover a fire in a second floor flat. Firefighters used a hose reel to extinguish the flames. It is not yet clear how it started.

A man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital with smoke inhalation.

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree