A primary school will be closed today because of an infestation of bees.
Parents of pupils at Woodingdean Primary School in Warren Road, Woodingdean, were told last night that the school will be closed on Friday because of the risk to children from the bees.
Part of the school’s playground was cordoned off yesterday after a beehive was found.
- UPDATED: Four men guilty of child prostitution offences involving a vulnerable 16-year-old girl
- Headteacher calls in police after two pupils found with knives in their possession
- Family "proud and amazed" after being reunited with First World War hero's long lost medals discovered in house clearance
- Youth arrested over teenager who was grabbed as she left toilets and two other incidents
- Family with baby forced to flee home after arsonist torches two garden sheds