A primary school will be closed today because of an infestation of bees.
Parents of pupils at Woodingdean Primary School in Warren Road, Woodingdean, were told last night that the school will be closed on Friday because of the risk to children from the bees.
Part of the school’s playground was cordoned off yesterday after a beehive was found.
- Knifeman flees empty-handed after attempting to rob Sainsbury's store
- Brighton Museum closed after fire caused by arsonists
- Convicted murderer released on licence goes on to shoot his neighbour
- Fossil-hunter's find on beach identified as preserved dinosaur brain
- Children lucky not to be injured as car set alight in suspected arson attack