A criminal who walked out of an open prison a month ago is still at large.
Sussex Police are appealing for help to find Kevin Brown who left Ford Prison on April 10.
The 54-year-old is serving a life sentence imposed at the Old Bailey in 2007 for conspiracy to rob and firearms offences.
Brown is described as white, 6' 1" and muscular with short dark cropped hair.
Detective Inspector Dave Wardley-Wilkins said: "He may not be in the county at all or he could be hiding with someone in Sussex. He has friends and family across the south east.
"Brown committed very serious offences so has to be considered dangerous. If you see him, don't approach him but instead find somewhere safe and call 999."
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 732 of 10/4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- UPDATED: Murder investigation launched after woman dies in Hove home
- More acts confirmed for Shoreham festival
- Six bedroom mansion looks set to become the most expensive property in Brighton
- Armed gang shot wrong man through letterbox of his Brighton home in case of mistaken identity
- Chief constable issues warning against force cuts