Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager able to walk away from horror dyke plunge
1:22pm Friday 20th June 2014 in News
A teenager was able walk away from a horror crash after her car plunged into a dyke.
A blue Ford Fiesta driven by a 19-year-old girl crashed off Wartling Road near Pevensey just after midday today and crashed into a dyke.
The driver was able to get out of the car and was unhurt but badly shaken.
The incident has caused long tailbacks of traffic in the area where the road links the A259 at Pevensey with the A271 at Boreham Street.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
- Funds needed for Casper the movie
- Plea to think first before calling 999 over bank holiday weekend
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
Comments are closed on this article.