A teenager was able walk away from a horror crash after her car plunged into a dyke.
A blue Ford Fiesta driven by a 19-year-old girl crashed off Wartling Road near Pevensey just after midday today and crashed into a dyke.
The driver was able to get out of the car and was unhurt but badly shaken.
The incident has caused long tailbacks of traffic in the area where the road links the A259 at Pevensey with the A271 at Boreham Street.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Miliband: It's vital Labour win all three Brighton and Hove parliamentary seats if we are to run the government
- Cyclist fighting for his life after crash with other riders
- Police searching for man who could be linked to telephone and courier fraud
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos