A teenager was able walk away from a horror crash after her car plunged into a dyke.
A blue Ford Fiesta driven by a 19-year-old girl crashed off Wartling Road near Pevensey just after midday today and crashed into a dyke.
The driver was able to get out of the car and was unhurt but badly shaken.
The incident has caused long tailbacks of traffic in the area where the road links the A259 at Pevensey with the A271 at Boreham Street.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Pervert admits spying on woman in swimming pool changing rooms
- Man denies stabbing teenager in London Road McDonald's
- Toddler 'could have been killed' as driver is urged to come forward
- ‘Drugs empire was motivated by greed’, court hears
- Couple robbed as they walked in Brighton in the early hours of the morning