A teenager was able walk away from a horror crash after her car plunged into a dyke.
A blue Ford Fiesta driven by a 19-year-old girl crashed off Wartling Road near Pevensey just after midday today and crashed into a dyke.
The driver was able to get out of the car and was unhurt but badly shaken.
The incident has caused long tailbacks of traffic in the area where the road links the A259 at Pevensey with the A271 at Boreham Street.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Councillor, 73, arrested and quizzed after wife, 47, stabbed
- Families fear Portslade playground has been 'forgotten’ by Brighton and Hove City Councillors
- Katie Price says there are "just too many roadworks" in Brighton
- Nine shipping containers to house businesses
- First it was ray-repelling paint, now a doctor says a sleeping net over your bed will help avoid the dangers of wifi