Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man to appear in court over taxi dispute
2:31pm Monday 23rd June 2014 in News
A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Clean-up operation underway after 'intense' south coast storm
- Huge incinerator given planning permission in Sussex
- Brighton hosts national festival that celebrates young innovation
- Police appeal to trace robber with knife who stole £450 from Bexhill newsagent
- Shoreham dishwasher fire put out with garden hose
Comments are closed on this article.