A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Most overcrowded train service runs out of Brighton station, new figures reveal
- Lifeboat called for girls hunting Pokemon
- VIDEO: Man, 21, arrested after police pursuit ends up with car smashing into wall
- Warning issued not to pull over for unmarked police vehicles on M25
- MP: Jeremy Corbyn will lose me my job