A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Pavilion Gardens in Brighton sealed off following police incident
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’
- Couple who falsely claimed £113k in benefits by pretending they had split up are jailed for fraud