A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Man climbs onto rooftops after police chase through Brighton city centre
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools