A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man found unconscious outside Brighton railway station
- Prolific conman on the run after allegedly defrauding lover of £850,000
- Call for greater police presence to stop neighbourhood being turned into "no-go area"
- Department of Health: ‘Allegations of illegally operating ambulances are very serious and need to be investigated’
- Bar explosion: 'We don't know why anyone would want to do this. Thankfully no-one was hurt'