A man has been quizzed by police over a dispute with a taxi driver.
Sussex Police were called to Neville Close in Crawley at around 4.15am on Sunday June 15 to a report that a man had damaged the wing mirror of a taxi after a dispute over the fare.
Twenty-three-year Vikesh Patel, of Neville Close in Crawley, will appear at Crawley Magistrates' Court on July 2 charged with attempted robbery, criminal damage and making off without payment.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Manhunt launched after teenager stabbed multiple times manages to escape her attacker on a nearby bus
- Vulnerable Brighton schoolgirl forced into prostitution after running away from home
- King Fare Dodger or is he big scapegoat?
- Ex-finance chief who defrauded NHS told to repay £2m
- Hospital trust 'inadequate'