Officers responding to a noisy neighbour stumbled across a cannabis farm.
Sussex Police officers were called to a flat in Burlington Street in Brighton, after reports of shouting and banging at 10.55pm last night.
When they entered the property, they found more than 190 cannabis plants in “various stages of cultivation”.
The sole occupant of the property, a 42-year old man, was arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis and possession of cannabis with intent to supply and released on police bail until October 16.
Did you hear or see the raid? Then call 01273 544530 or email email@example.com.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Knifeman flees empty-handed after attempting to rob Sainsbury's store
- Brighton Museum closed after fire caused by arsonists
- Convicted murderer released on licence goes on to shoot his neighbour
- Fossil-hunter's find on beach identified as preserved dinosaur brain
- Children lucky not to be injured as car set alight in suspected arson attack