Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Concern as Buckley departs early
Albion appeared to have suffered another injury setback today when Will Buckley limped out of their home match with Middlesbrough.
The winger, who had been lively early on, left the action in the 33rd minute.
He was limping slightly and headed straight to the changing room.
Buckley has a history of hamstring trouble but was starting his fifth match in a row today.
He was replaced by Jake Forster-Caskey with David Lopez, recalled to the XI today, moving to a wide role on the right.
There were boos from some home fans, unhappy at what they saw as overly ponderous approach play, at half-time.
- Talking point: Are Albion at last getting the best out of CMS?
- Hyypia: We stuck to our plan
- Your vote, your say - Who was Albion's man of the match against Bolton?
- Teixeira hits winner as Albion impress
- Albion v Bolton - from the Amex
Comments are closed on this article.