This homeless papier mache donkey has ended up sitting on its ass.
The newspaper-clad animal was spotted leaning against a bin in Lansdowne Street, Hove.
Vaguely resembling Winnie the Pooh’s friend Eeyore, the animal is sitting upright rather than standing on all fours. Perhaps once a piñata, the animal may have been the centre of attention at recent Halloween and firework revelries before being abandoned in the street.
Do you know where the donkey came from? Email email@example.com.
Did this story make you chuckle? Here are some more recent quirkies to tickle your fancy:
- Snake slipped in with donations
- Serenading boyfriend 'drove all night'
- Team of ‘knights’ head into battle for Great Britain lead by Sussex man
- Got a smelly beard? Head down to Kemp Town
- Lancing dad delivers child on bathroom floor