Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Can you solve the mystery of the abandoned paper donkey?
This homeless papier mache donkey has ended up sitting on its ass.
The newspaper-clad animal was spotted leaning against a bin in Lansdowne Street, Hove.
Vaguely resembling Winnie the Pooh’s friend Eeyore, the animal is sitting upright rather than standing on all fours. Perhaps once a piñata, the animal may have been the centre of attention at recent Halloween and firework revelries before being abandoned in the street.
Do you know where the donkey came from? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this story make you chuckle? Here are some more recent quirkies to tickle your fancy:
- Vortex to another dimension reported in Brighton
- Video: Heroic search and rescue team save trapped cat
- Warm spell brings out slithery snakes by score
- Revealed: The trials and tribulations of a Brighton and Hove traffic warden
- Brighton student protests in bra and pants over art ban