Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Can you solve the mystery of the abandoned paper donkey?
This homeless papier mache donkey has ended up sitting on its ass.
The newspaper-clad animal was spotted leaning against a bin in Lansdowne Street, Hove.
Vaguely resembling Winnie the Pooh’s friend Eeyore, the animal is sitting upright rather than standing on all fours. Perhaps once a piñata, the animal may have been the centre of attention at recent Halloween and firework revelries before being abandoned in the street.
Do you know where the donkey came from? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this story make you chuckle? Here are some more recent quirkies to tickle your fancy:
- Hastings white witch’s warning over Halloween cons
- East Preston buggy rider’s torrent of abuse from drivers
- Hula hoop flashmob proposal has Brighton lovebirds engaged
- Horsham teenager dresses as chicken to give out hundreds of free bars on chocolate
- Nail-biting attempt for world record attempt at Worthing beauty salon
Comments are closed on this article.