Kris Rivers, 44, and Alphira Rivers, 27 has recently moved to the area.
The deaths are not being treated as suspicious.
Postmortems were held today (Monday, November 12) but further toxicology tests are required before causes of death can be established.
Do you know the victims? To pay tribute to them email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are suffering and need support visit www.samaritans.org
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert
- Fears that Queen's Speech could worsen property crisis in Sussex
- Council accused of victim blaming over cyclist safety poster urging people to take out their headphones
- Council 'regrets' reinstating worker who has been convicted of paedophilia