Detectives are looking for a tall olive-skinned man who attacked and robbed a woman.
The man grabbed the woman, who had become lost on her way to a friend’s house, dragged her into an alleyway at about 3.40am on Sunday, November 11 and stole her iPhone.
Her attacker is described as being in his 20s, six feet and slim.
Detective Constable Jane Walker said: “The woman had got lost and found herself in Dyke Road after walking from the city centre through Clifton Hill and the Montpelier area.
“I am asking anyone if they saw her. She was wearing a distinctive bomber style black leather jacket with thick beige fur trim on the collar and cuffs and a black skirt.
“She might have been followed or perhaps there was a man acting suspiciously in the area.
“Do you recognise the man we have described?”
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 247 of November 11.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton's growth to be reined in by Brexit
- LATEST: Mother of murdered Lauren Masters' heart felt promise to Tyler and Oscar
- Mother disowns woman who was feared missing in Tunisia
- Student houses forced to close after landlords lose appeals
- UPDATE AND VIDEO: London Bridge railway services suspended following fire