Detectives are looking for a tall olive-skinned man who attacked and robbed a woman.
The man grabbed the woman, who had become lost on her way to a friend’s house, dragged her into an alleyway at about 3.40am on Sunday, November 11 and stole her iPhone.
Her attacker is described as being in his 20s, six feet and slim.
Detective Constable Jane Walker said: “The woman had got lost and found herself in Dyke Road after walking from the city centre through Clifton Hill and the Montpelier area.
“I am asking anyone if they saw her. She was wearing a distinctive bomber style black leather jacket with thick beige fur trim on the collar and cuffs and a black skirt.
“She might have been followed or perhaps there was a man acting suspiciously in the area.
“Do you recognise the man we have described?”
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 247 of November 11.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Prolific conman on the run after allegedly defrauding lover of £850,000
- Call for greater police presence to stop neighbourhood being turned into "no-go area"
- Department of Health: ‘Allegations of illegally operating ambulances are very serious and need to be investigated’
- Bar explosion: 'We don't know why anyone would want to do this. Thankfully no-one was hurt'
- Ex-homeless entrepreneur's rags to riches story