Police hunting for a man suspected of importing cocaine have put up a £500 reward.
Officers are trying to find Rorey Rose, also known as Kevin, in connection with an investigation into the distribution of cocaine in Bexhill.
The 32-year-old is black and 6ft, with shaved black hair and a burn scar on his right hand.
Detectives think he is either in East Sussex or London.
Detective Chief Inspector Ali Eaton, of Sussex Police Serious Organised Crime Unit, said: “We want to trace and interview Rose about this matter, and we are offering a reward of £500 to anyone who provides information that leads to arrest and conviction.
“If you can help please call us on 101 quoting Operation Bronzo. You can also call independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.”
Tina Latter, 47, of Park Road, Bexhill, and Anthony Huett, 38, of Reginald Road, Bexhill, are awaiting trial at Lewes Crown Court on January 7 charged with importation of cocaine.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Person killed after being struck by a train
- Seagulls £38 million boost for city economy
- Drink driver caught after three mile South Downs chase banned
- Public should not approach wanted man, police warn
- Man, 70, arrested after kebab house damaged in suspected arson attack