Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
World record science bid by Brighton and Hove school pupils
6:20pm Thursday 15th November 2012 in News
Buy this photo » Brighton and Hove High School pupils taking part ni the world's biggest practical science lesson
Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Man attacked with knife after complimenting woman on her appearance
- In-flight show to mark Shakespeare's birth
- Person hit by train at London Road station
- Vicar refuses to toe the line in parking row
Comments are closed on this article.