Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Workman air lifted to hospital with serious head injuries after falling 15 ft on construction site
- TRANSPORT NEWS: Four car crash near Hailsham causing delays
- RACIST ATTACK: Man fined for assault in Brighton nightclub
- BIN STRIKE: Council warned by union bosses the ball is in their court
- UPDATED TRANSPORT NEWS: A259 in Hove clear after accident