Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Mother disowns woman who was feared missing in Tunisia
- GPs raise fears on homeless deaths
- Insurers set to expand Hove staff by 500 in next four years
- 'Jealous' man guilty of murdering his ex-partner by stabbing her 27 times
- Bid for memorial for fisherman