Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in smash with car
- Hurricane Gonzalo: Southern Rail running 'normal' service despite wind warning
- Help find the county’s most wanted criminals and suspects
- Councillors row over free parking plan for Christmas for Brighton and Hove shoppers
- Gran spends nearly £4,000 to protect her house against wi-fi and mobile phone signals