Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
World record science bid by Brighton and Hove school pupils
6:20pm Thursday 15th November 2012 in News
Buy this photo » Brighton and Hove High School pupils taking part ni the world's biggest practical science lesson
Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Father of teenager killed in Syria says he was a "martyr"
- Girl injured after plunging from Worthing seafront fairground ride
- Teenager killed in Syria conflict
- Preparing to mark 750th battle anniversary
- A22 Hailsham closed due to downed power cables
Comments are closed on this article.