Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hove man left with horrible facial injuries after gang of thugs attack him in street
- GALLERY: Spectacular sunset seen across Sussex
- Cranes prepare to demolish gutted arcade on Eastbourne Pier
- VIDEO: Police catch drug driver who can't walk in a straight line
- Saltdean Lido needs your help today in phone-in competition