Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Youth cuts: Please don’t ignore us
- Zoo accidentally kills birds with rat poison
- Fighter’s body comes home to a hero’swelcome
- Royal ode in bid to save post office
- American craze that’s taking city by storm