Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man tasered at station as police make fifth arrest in armed robbery case
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed by men in hoodies
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Protestors in robber outfits appeal for train transparency at Victoria station
- Mental health boss to retire