Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Father and son beam with pride moments before tragedy
- Lucas: Election needed as government has no mandate to negotiate Brexit
- Brexit star takes swipe at 'attention seeking' Farage
- A tale of two High Streets: So much information and not enough facts
- Campaigner wins High Court battle over 'unlawful' meadow development