Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man found unconscious outside Brighton railway station
- Prolific conman on the run after allegedly defrauding lover of £850,000
- Call for greater police presence to stop neighbourhood being turned into "no-go area"
- Department of Health: ‘Allegations of illegally operating ambulances are very serious and need to be investigated’
- Bar explosion: 'We don't know why anyone would want to do this. Thankfully no-one was hurt'