Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert
- Fears that Queen's Speech could worsen property crisis in Sussex
- Council accused of victim blaming over cyclist safety poster urging people to take out their headphones
- Council 'regrets' reinstating worker who has been convicted of paedophilia