Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- The walls shook, we could feel the fire
- We’re a great nation, we won’t give in
- We can’t prevent these attacks
- Expats to have say on Sussex constituencies
- Young actors show bullies who is the boss