Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man shot after three men blast through door with shotgun
- All they want is a place to play - and you can help them
- Care home rationed toilet paper and treats for its elderly residents
- Katie Price hits back over "£1,000" school run bill claims
- Six fire engines battle fire at boarding school