Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Parents protest over "stressful" SATS could cost them £60 fines
- Spring sunshine brings bank holiday boost to tourism
- Homeless beggars continue to be a target for Sussex Police
- PICTURE GALLERY: A blaze of colours and cars at tattoo convention
- GP practices in Brighton and Hove looking increasingly likely to close