Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Three years of disruption to train services due to engineering works
- Police should do better at investigating crimes, report says
- Manhunt across Sussex after bodies found in double murder - public urged not to approach suspect
- Six rape cases remain closed despite review
- Brighton and Hove City Council to close unsafe housing office