Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
World record science bid by Brighton and Hove school pupils
6:20pm Thursday 15th November 2012 in News
Buy this photo » Brighton and Hove High School pupils taking part ni the world's biggest practical science lesson
Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.