Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- School sports day cancelled due to hot weather
- Four Sussex restaurants make industry's top 100
- Underage girls approached by boy online who was revealed by detectives to be a 23-stone paedophile
- Reports of suspicious package found at Brighton Marina
- Three teens arrested after shopkeeper attacked in robbery