More than 100 protesters marched through Brighton to condemn the recent violence in the Middle East.
Demonstrators met in Victoria Gardens before moving onto North Street and Western Road where they protested outside Sodastream’s Ecostream store.
The group waved flags, handed out leaflets and chanted slogans at 5.30pm on Thursday, November 15.
The demonstration was called to condemn the violent clashes in the Middle East following the killing of Hamas’ military chief in Gaza on Wednesday.
They also gathered outside BBC Sussex, in Queens Road, to protest at what they claim has been biased reporting from the broadcaster.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Work about to begin on a £21m makeover of venues
- Palmeira Square drugs exchange like ‘a bad James Bond’ scene
- UPDATED: Accident between lorry and car causes delays in fog
- Weather warning issued for fog during Monday's rush hour
- UPDATED: Four schools closed due to broken down boilers