More than 100 protesters marched through Brighton to condemn the recent violence in the Middle East.
Demonstrators met in Victoria Gardens before moving onto North Street and Western Road where they protested outside Sodastream’s Ecostream store.
The group waved flags, handed out leaflets and chanted slogans at 5.30pm on Thursday, November 15.
The demonstration was called to condemn the violent clashes in the Middle East following the killing of Hamas’ military chief in Gaza on Wednesday.
They also gathered outside BBC Sussex, in Queens Road, to protest at what they claim has been biased reporting from the broadcaster.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: 200 tonnes of rubbish on fire near Lewes closes part of the A27
- UPDATED: Armed police close road after 'weapons' seen in property
- Girl, 17, took her own life after being abused by her brother
- Martin Freeman to open new £8 million, three-screen cinema
- Huge advertising hoarding covers up beautiful Grade I listed property