More than 100 protesters marched through Brighton to condemn the recent violence in the Middle East.
Demonstrators met in Victoria Gardens before moving onto North Street and Western Road where they protested outside Sodastream’s Ecostream store.
The group waved flags, handed out leaflets and chanted slogans at 5.30pm on Thursday, November 15.
The demonstration was called to condemn the violent clashes in the Middle East following the killing of Hamas’ military chief in Gaza on Wednesday.
They also gathered outside BBC Sussex, in Queens Road, to protest at what they claim has been biased reporting from the broadcaster.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Double-murder suspect found after manhunt across Sussex
- Gang behind “heartless conspiracy” jailed for conning £250,000 out of vulnerable residents
- Three youngsters fight for life after late-night crash
- Fast food worker appears in court charged with rape
- Shoppers ready for Black Friday bargain bonanza