A man has died after crashing into a wall and a parked car.
The collision took place just after 6.10am today (November 20).
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “Emergency services went to Park Road, Petworth, after a Ford Focus car had collided with a parked car and a wall.
“The man who was driving the car has sadly died at the scene. Some roads in Petworth town centre are currently closed and drivers are being advised to avoid the town centre for the time being if possible. The investigation is at an early stage and no further information is available at present.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Trains delayed until 4pm due to Gatwick Airport signalling problems
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Woman asks firefighters to remove handcuffs