A man has died after crashing into a wall and a parked car.
The collision took place just after 6.10am today (November 20).
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “Emergency services went to Park Road, Petworth, after a Ford Focus car had collided with a parked car and a wall.
“The man who was driving the car has sadly died at the scene. Some roads in Petworth town centre are currently closed and drivers are being advised to avoid the town centre for the time being if possible. The investigation is at an early stage and no further information is available at present.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- i360 closed due to yet another technical fault
- Town Hall to become £10m international trade hub
- Commuters could face more delays - this time because of the new £1 coin
- Terror police probe killer’s Brighton links
- Khalid Masood: profile of a killer