A man has died after crashing into a wall and a parked car.
The collision took place just after 6.10am today (November 20).
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “Emergency services went to Park Road, Petworth, after a Ford Focus car had collided with a parked car and a wall.
“The man who was driving the car has sadly died at the scene. Some roads in Petworth town centre are currently closed and drivers are being advised to avoid the town centre for the time being if possible. The investigation is at an early stage and no further information is available at present.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Gatwick ready to proceed with new runway despite Heathrow given green light
- 'Disgusting' act against charity sculpture as Snowdog vandals strike again
- Man stabbed in head in Worthing
- Man who claimed to have a gun holds up supermarket
- Where's Wendy? Critics demand health chief speaks up