Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man killed after crashing into wall and parked car
A man has died after crashing into a wall and a parked car.
The collision took place just after 6.10am today (November 20).
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “Emergency services went to Park Road, Petworth, after a Ford Focus car had collided with a parked car and a wall.
“The man who was driving the car has sadly died at the scene. Some roads in Petworth town centre are currently closed and drivers are being advised to avoid the town centre for the time being if possible. The investigation is at an early stage and no further information is available at present.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Two Whitehawk FC players charged with match fixing
- Severe flooding in Shoreham after River Adur bursts its banks
- Worthing school would increase capacity as part of a town-wide reorganisation
- Elms could block Brighton secondary school's sports pitch
Comments are closed on this article.