Would you like to quiz key figures in the county?
Are there questions you would love to get the answers to?
We are giving you the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our feature called Your Interview.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers to send in their questions for Darren Bentham, director of Metering at Southern Water.
The firm have recently announced plans to install nearly 75,000 water meters at properties across Brighton and Hove over the next year.
This is your chance to put Mr. Bentham in the hot seat.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call 01273 544682
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager sexually assaulted by man while walking in busy shopping street in broad daylight
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council planning officers say no grounds to refuse Brighton Wheel bid to stay for five more years
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert