Would you like to quiz key figures in the county?
Are there questions you would love to get the answers to?
We are giving you the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our feature called Your Interview.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers to send in their questions for Darren Bentham, director of Metering at Southern Water.
The firm have recently announced plans to install nearly 75,000 water meters at properties across Brighton and Hove over the next year.
This is your chance to put Mr. Bentham in the hot seat.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544682
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week