Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southern Water metering boss open to question
6:10pm Thursday 22nd November 2012 in News
Would you like to quiz key figures in the county?
Are there questions you would love to get the answers to?
We are giving you the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our feature called Your Interview.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers to send in their questions for Darren Bentham, director of Metering at Southern Water.
The firm have recently announced plans to install nearly 75,000 water meters at properties across Brighton and Hove over the next year.
This is your chance to put Mr. Bentham in the hot seat.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call 01273 544682
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caught on camera: Driver's foul-mouthed tirade at Eastbourne cyclist
- Gems worth £10,000 stolen in home raid
- Care home fire was caused by e-cigarette, investigation reveals
- Slackliners user West Pier pillars for Brighton beach acrobatics
- All Brighton and Hove children given chosen or catchment area schools
Comments are closed on this article.