Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southern Water metering boss open to question
6:10pm Thursday 22nd November 2012 in News
Would you like to quiz key figures in the county?
Are there questions you would love to get the answers to?
We are giving you the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our feature called Your Interview.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers to send in their questions for Darren Bentham, director of Metering at Southern Water.
The firm have recently announced plans to install nearly 75,000 water meters at properties across Brighton and Hove over the next year.
This is your chance to put Mr. Bentham in the hot seat.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call 01273 544682
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Mum’s frustration after Sussex health panel refuses to pay for eye op
- Green city councillor resigns seat
- Tributes to dad struck by lorry and killed on A27 in Worthing