Four new parish councillors have been chosen.
Nine people stood for election to Rottingdean Parish Council on Thursday, November 15, after the resignations of John Bustard, Brian Parsons, Geoffrey Rhodes and Bill Spencer.
Among those elected was former Brighton and Hove City Council deputy leader Sue John.
The other three were Heather Butler, Amanda Connolly, and Roy Wales.
The turnout was about 23%.
All parish councillors are volunteers and are not in receipt of any allowance.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Fire crews respond to two house fire incidents within five miles and fifteen minutes of each other
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- "Losing a leg is easier than marrying a Beatle" says Heather Mills
- Man who fell asleep while cooking his dinner is led to safety by firefighters