Four new parish councillors have been chosen.
Nine people stood for election to Rottingdean Parish Council on Thursday, November 15, after the resignations of John Bustard, Brian Parsons, Geoffrey Rhodes and Bill Spencer.
Among those elected was former Brighton and Hove City Council deputy leader Sue John.
The other three were Heather Butler, Amanda Connolly, and Roy Wales.
The turnout was about 23%.
All parish councillors are volunteers and are not in receipt of any allowance.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Four men guilty of child prostitution offences involving a vulnerable 16-year-old girl
- Headteacher calls in police after two pupils found with knives in their possession
- Family "proud and amazed" after being reunited with First World War hero's long lost medals discovered in house clearance
- Youth arrested over teenager who was grabbed as she left toilets and two other incidents
- Family with baby forced to flee home after arsonist torches two garden sheds