A student from Brighton is starring in TK Maxx’s Christmas advert after being spotted in the street.
Molly Bond was walking home from university when someone from the discount clothing chain asked her to star in the festive promotion.
The 21-year-old said: “I was in a really bad mood because I had done a presentation that I didn’t think had gone very well.
“I was walking past a coffee shop when a girl approached me to ask if I wanted to get involved.”
Molly, who has never done any acting before, plays a student going home for Christmas on the train.
Most of the people in the minute-long advert, filmed in Glasgow where Molly is at university, were cast from the streets.
Molly said: “It was quite funny pretending to be one big |happy family with a load of strangers.
“No one really knew what to expect – it was quite a |bizarre situation to find ourselves in.
“We made quite an odd family.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Third runway at Heathrow gets green light in 'truly momentous' move
- 'Disgusting' act against charity sculpture as Snowdog vandals strike again
- Man stabbed in head in Worthing
- Man who claimed to have a gun holds up supermarket
- Where's Wendy? Critics demand health chief speaks up