A student from Brighton is starring in TK Maxx’s Christmas advert after being spotted in the street.
Molly Bond was walking home from university when someone from the discount clothing chain asked her to star in the festive promotion.
The 21-year-old said: “I was in a really bad mood because I had done a presentation that I didn’t think had gone very well.
“I was walking past a coffee shop when a girl approached me to ask if I wanted to get involved.”
Molly, who has never done any acting before, plays a student going home for Christmas on the train.
Most of the people in the minute-long advert, filmed in Glasgow where Molly is at university, were cast from the streets.
Molly said: “It was quite funny pretending to be one big |happy family with a load of strangers.
“No one really knew what to expect – it was quite a |bizarre situation to find ourselves in.
“We made quite an odd family.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after moped rider stabbed
- Brighton and Hove parents targeted in anti-terror campaign
- Wind farm equipment to be escorted today; delays expected between Lewes and Polegate
- Ten car pile-up on M23 - severe delays but lane due to re-open in next hour
- Brother of Camber drowning victim says council should apologise