The ArgusMan taken to hospital following Worthing house fire (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Man taken to hospital following Worthing house fire

A man has been taken to hospital following a house fire in Worthing.

He is suffering from smoke inhalation but is not believed to be seriously injured. 

It broke out today (Saturday) at 3.50pm in Shakespeare Road.

At 5pm fire crews were still at the scene.

A spokeswoman said: “It was an accidental fire in an extractor fan. Two breathing apparatus were used and a hose reel.

“Two crews from Worthing and one from Lancing attended.”

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree