A man has died after being hit by a car in Brighton.
James Patterson, 37, of Rushlake Road, Coldean, Brighton, died on Monday at Hurstwood Park Neurosciences Centre.
Police and emergency services were called to Ditchling Road between the junction of Coldean Lane and Woodborn Avenue at around 5.55pm last Wednesday after reports of a crash.
It is believed that Mr Patterson was crossing the road when he was struck by a 29-year-old Brighton woman, who was driving the Renault Clio.
She was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital with minor injuries.
Sergeant Mark Baker from the Roads Policing Unit said: "We would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision and has not yet come forward. Please call 101 quoting Op Cake.”
Would you like to pay tribute to Mr Patterson?
Email email@example.com or call Anna on 01273 544 539.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Tributes flood in as TV Santa dies
- Teacher tells dying girl - who also suffers from alopecia - to remove wig