Police have issued a fresh photo of a man they want to speak to about a “nasty” attack on a 20-year-old woman.
Devon Newell, also known as “D”, is from South London but has connections to Eastbourne.
Officers want to speak to the 32-year-old about an assault on a woman in her flat in Viking Way, Eastbourne, on October 13.
The attack left the women with serious facial and body injuries consistent with having been punched and kicked.
He is described as black, 6', of slim build, with cropped hair and a goatee beard.
He was last seen wearing a dark purple Berghaus jacket, light blue denim trousers with a red start on one of the buttocks and blue Nike Air Max trainers.
Detective Sergeant Lloyd Lewis, said: "The victim has received significant medical treatment as a result of this attack and we are treating it as a case of grievous bodily harm.
"Since the last appeal we have received calls from members of the public and there have been sightings of Newell in the Old Town area of Eastbourne including Beechy Avenue and Green Street.
“It is still important that Newell is found as soon as possible and I would urge the public to report any sightings of Newell immediately to Sussex Police on 999.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0499 of 13/10, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police and Crime Commissioner election - counting the votes
- PICTURE GALLERY: Thousands show their support for the Seagulls in blue and white
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- MP claims conductor sickness is industrial action as relations hit new low
- Peake feared he would be left stranded in space if relations with Russia broke down