Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman hit man in road rage attack in Tesco Express car park
Police are investigating a report of road rage in a Tesco Express car park.
A man who was about to leave the car park in Little Ridge Avenue, St Leonards, in his blue Subaru had his exit blocked by a woman driving a red Citroen Saxo.
Both of the drivers got out of their cars, had an argument and it is alleged that the woman hit the man.
No hospital treatment was required and both parties left the area.
PC Jane Donnelly said: "A member of the public reported this to a member of staff inside the shop. If you were involved I would like to speak to you as you may hold information which can aid our investigation.”
Call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox