Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
East Sussex man arrested in phone hacking probe
8:34am Wednesday 5th December 2012 in News
A 55-year-old man is the latest person to be arrested as part of the phone hacking probe.
The man was arrested at his home in East Sussex at about 7.30am today (December 5) on alleged breaches of privacy.
The arrest brings to 19 the number of people arrested under Operation Tuleta, a Metropolitan Police investigation into privacy breaches including the alleged hacking of computers and stolen mobile phones.
The suspect has been questioned at a Sussex police station and bailed until February.
Scotland Yard said the arrest was not directly linked to any news organisation or the activities of journalists.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
- Special report: The wonder of Record Store Day
- Praise for hospitals for weekend care
- Police defend tactics at anti-fracking protest after MP criticism
- Union’s plea to help save 125 job cuts
Comments are closed on this article.