Channel 4 drama The Fear may be set in Brighton and Hove but many locations are far from the city.
During Tuesday night's episode (December 4), characters played golf at Hollingbury Park, drove south along Grand Parade – before turning right into Edward Street, wandered through the streets of Hastings old town, and had an unpleasant experience at Birling Gap.
Mystery surrounds the location of the suburban street next to a motorway bridge and the rural location of a plastic surgeon's office.
What areas of Brighton have you spotted in the programme and have you identified any locations elsewhere? The Argus would like to know.
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after woman, 26, killed in crash
- New Brighton marina flats sold to foreign investors and second home owners
- 'We're staying married' Mother feared missing calls The Argus from Tunisia
- Swimmer who died after getting into difficulties on Sussex coast identified
- Man has part of his ear bitten off in attack