A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Girl, 17, took her own life after being abused by her brother
- Armed police patrol county's streets as visible patrols stepped up
- Martin Freeman to open new £8 million, three-screen cinema
- PICTURES: Hundreds of people show of defiance at vigils in the face of hate
- Something to snout about: Ginger Pig hotel