A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Person killed in Brighton flat fire
- Four people injured after first-floor balcony collapses into basement
- Woman raped in car park near Devil's Dyke
- Politicians at loggerheads over Parliament's right to overturn Brexit vote
- Thousands of cream teas sent around the country to raise money for children's medical research