Schoolgirl Isabelle Allen joined some of Hollywood’s finest for the world premiere of the big budget film version of Les Miserables.
The Eastbourne 10-year-old was photographed on the red carpet and alongside the film’s stars Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe at London’s Leicester Square on Wednesday night.
Isabelle, who plays the young Cosette in the film, landed the role after being spotted singing in a school play a year ago.
The talented youngster, pictured below, who wore a pink tutu dress for the event, is also performing in the stage production of Les Miserables.
The Les Miserables film is directed by Tom Hooper, the man behind Academy Award-winning The King’s Speech.
The story unfolds against the backdrop of 19th century France and follows the trials of ex-prisoner Jean Valjean (Jackman), who is hunted for decades by ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe) after breaking parole.
The musical is in its 27th year, and has been seen by more than 60 million around the globe.
Les Miserables will hit UK cinema screens on January 11.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Naked bike ride picture REMOVED from station's gallery after complaint
- Tarot reader tells how she revealed murder in her cards and killer confessed
- 10,000 people sign petition demanding railway franchise review
- Eastbourne shuns Blue Flag beach scheme due to 'enormous cost'
- The Argus EU debate to host EU debate