Argus reporters will be putting you to the test with our Christmas Quiz which starts next week.
There will be fantastic prizes up for grabs for the overall winner plus the winners of each individual category – news, entertainment and arts plus sport.
First up will be the news category on Wednesday, December 12 where 50 questions about both national and local news from the past and the present will appear in The Argus.
The lucky winner will receive an afternoon tea for two at the Waterhouse Restaurant within Hilton Brighton Metropole and a family ticket for Drusillas, Alfriston.
On Wednesday, December 19, another 50 questions in entertainment and arts will appear in The Argus.
Finally, the 50 questions for the sport category will feature in The Argus on Thursday, December 27, with a family ticket to a Brighton and Hove Albion football match and a Sussex County Cricket Club match ready to give away.
For those know-it-alls who wish to enter all three categories, you could be in for a chance to win a weekend family travel card – for two adults and two children – from Southern Railway and four tickets for EDF Energy London Eye, the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds.
Answers can either be posted or emailed to us and there will be separate deadlines for each category.
Don't miss Wednesday's Argus for the first set of questions and the opportunity to win some great prizes.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Five deaths at one Brighton hospital unit revealed as treatment deemed not fit for purpose
- Man arrested over rape after attacker followed woman into taxi outside Wetherspoons
- Man charged over heroin overdose which killed guitarist from The Holloways
- Pressure mounts on councillors to reject application for Brighton Wheel to stay but officers say it can remain
- Nine fire crews on the scene to battle fire at Crawley tip