Peter Andre has postponed his gig in Brighton over concerns for the health of his brother who is battling cancer.
The pop star was due to perform at the Brighton Centre tomorrow (December 11) but has postponed until February.
A statement on the singer’s website says “his brother’s health has taken a turn for the worse.”
It goes on to say: “Peter has made the decision to be with him and his family at this time.”
The Brighton Centre said tickets would be valid for a new date on February 1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Residents angry over late-night violence and drug dealing at popular student night
- Shared bike plan not yet 'fit for purpose'
- Top Tory makes pizza at Hove restaurant chain where apprenticeship pledge is announced
- Woman calls 999 and asks for firefighters after she discovers "large spider" in her house
- Father cheats death as roof caves in around him