Peter Andre has postponed his gig in Brighton over concerns for the health of his brother who is battling cancer.
The pop star was due to perform at the Brighton Centre tomorrow (December 11) but has postponed until February.
A statement on the singer’s website says “his brother’s health has taken a turn for the worse.”
It goes on to say: “Peter has made the decision to be with him and his family at this time.”
The Brighton Centre said tickets would be valid for a new date on February 1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after moped rider stabbed
- Brighton and Hove parents targeted in anti-terror campaign
- Wind farm equipment to be escorted today; delays expected between Lewes and Polegate
- Ten car pile-up on M23 - severe delays but lane due to re-open in next hour
- Brother of Camber drowning victim says council should apologise