Peter Andre has postponed his gig in Brighton over concerns for the health of his brother who is battling cancer.
The pop star was due to perform at the Brighton Centre tomorrow (December 11) but has postponed until February.
A statement on the singer’s website says “his brother’s health has taken a turn for the worse.”
It goes on to say: “Peter has made the decision to be with him and his family at this time.”
The Brighton Centre said tickets would be valid for a new date on February 1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Student attack victim was failed by university
- Crash prompts warnings over icy roads
- Councillors hit out at rise in on street parking fees near i360
- Comrade has 'blood on hands' over 'friendly fire' death, soldier's family says
- £58 million council budgets slash