An acupuncturist nicknamed the Sussex Baby Whisperer is celebrating the arrival of the 200th child born to parents she has helped.
Yvonne Darnell has been helping women with fertility problems at her Unity Acupuncture Clinic in Burgess Hill for the past five years.
Fourteen-week-old Larcan Lawson, from Worthing, was the 200th child born to families she has worked with.
He and his mother Sarah were among the guests at a special celebration organised by Mrs Darnell, which was also attended by other parents and babies.
About half of the women she works with use only acupuncture to aid their attempts to conceive, while the others use it alongside assisted conception such as IVF treatment.
Mrs Darnell said: “There is a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and pleasure when the people we have tried to help come to tell us they are pregnant.
“The rewards are just so high and I feel privileged to be a part of their journey.
“That is why celebrations like this are so important as it gives people a chance to get together and catch up.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: 200 tonnes of rubbish on fire near Lewes closes part of the A27
- UPDATED: Armed police close road after 'weapons' seen in property
- Girl, 17, took her own life after being abused by her brother
- Martin Freeman to open new £8 million, three-screen cinema
- Huge advertising hoarding covers up beautiful Grade I listed property