Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- JAILED: The man who stabbed his mother 11 times in a drug-fuelled haze and cut off his genitals
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton property
- Wheel v i360: Battle continues as both sides remain defiant
- It's the best location for taking pictures: High praise for Sussex from award winning photographer
- "There are many worse crimes than this" - the verdict on MPs new EP which is unlikely to float too many musical boats