Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New poll shows Peter Kyle and many other Labour seats would go if election was called now
- Top office block to be converted into flats after seven-figure sale
- Cafe can reopen now travellers on - but other city parks suffer
- Police hunt taxi driver after hit and run involving 13-year-old girl
- Parents create children's book to explain dialysis