Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two Sussex residents unaccounted for after devastating earthquake in Nepal
- The ‘luxury’ future of our Brighton mainline
- Young traveller survives earthquake in Nepal
- Home with a real colonial feel
- Wanted man arrested by police when spotted driving through Brighton