Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Toyota Yaris driver who crashed with Jaguar on road outside Brighton dies of her injuries
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Parking loophole allows parent to avoid fines by pulling up on a green
- £4m birthing centre will be a ‘home from home’
- Pensioner arrested for attempted murder of 43-year-old woman found with critical stab wounds