Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton lifeboat crews launch following reports of person jumping off Palace Pier into the sea
- Police drop Ovingdean rape case involving girl, 14, after teenager admits fabricating claim
- Brighton teenager died after taking ecstasy - but had undiagnosed liver disease
- One of Brighton's most popular shopping street could be closed to traffic at the weekends
- Bus drivers accept pay offer in Brighton