Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Range Rover thief strikes again but new attempt is bungled
- Giant water slide the size of three football pitches destined for Brighton
- East Sussex hospital bosses given vote of no confidence
- Teenagers arrested after man stabbed in the chest during burglary at his home
- Revealed: The face of the thief who preyed on elderly caught red-handed