A video showing rude images and angry slogans in Brighton's Christmas lights is proving to be a viral hit on the internet.
It is a spoof using special effects to create the image of a body part and the comment "I hate my job" within the Christmas lights.
Councillor Jason Kitcat, leader of Brighton and Hove City Council, said: “The video is a creative spoof, but it is making people smile and getting thousands of people talking about Brighton and Hove in the run up to Christmas.
"That has got to be good news for the city and good news for its traders.
“The lights are paid for and put up by local traders through the Business Improvement District 'Brilliant Brighton', not the council.
"I'm sure they will be delighted at the extra publicity at their busiest time of the year.”
Have you noticed anything unusual in Brighton's Christmas lights? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Before watching the video please be aware it contains offensive images and may be not safe for work.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two men shocked with stun gun in town centre in "rare and very unusual attack"
- Passengers face delays of up to an hour on rail services between London and the south coast
- Ouch...van gets sliced open after driving into scaffolding near Brighton Station
- Brighton-based zombie movie to hit the big screen after ten years of work
- Man attacked after confronting rowdy youths