A video showing rude images and angry slogans in Brighton's Christmas lights is proving to be a viral hit on the internet.
It is a spoof using special effects to create the image of a body part and the comment "I hate my job" within the Christmas lights.
Councillor Jason Kitcat, leader of Brighton and Hove City Council, said: “The video is a creative spoof, but it is making people smile and getting thousands of people talking about Brighton and Hove in the run up to Christmas.
"That has got to be good news for the city and good news for its traders.
“The lights are paid for and put up by local traders through the Business Improvement District 'Brilliant Brighton', not the council.
"I'm sure they will be delighted at the extra publicity at their busiest time of the year.”
Have you noticed anything unusual in Brighton's Christmas lights? Let us know by emailing email@example.com
Before watching the video please be aware it contains offensive images and may be not safe for work.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Now for the real test as London Bridge Station opens new concourse after bank holiday
- Brighton scientists support call to ban microbeads
- Police in armed stand off with pensioner
- Three men drive in 23-year-old hatchback from Brighton to Mongolia
- Getting the thump: residents still suffering sleepless nights due to wind farm work