Fire fighters were hampered by parked cars at a fire in Park Crescent, Brighton this morning.
The fire started in the kitchen on the garden side of the crescent.
One man who lives alone at the flat was unhurt.
Smoke affected neighbouring properties.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Train compensation scheme "does not go far enough"
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver backs #MincePieMonday campaign to raise money for Brighton charity
- Revealed: The winners of The Argus Snowdog selfie competition
- Musician nominated for two top awards
- Warning over new transport body