A moped rider was seriously injured in a collision in Eastbourne on Thursday, December 13.
A white Honda moped collided with a blue Rover on Sevenoaks Road at the junction with Chaffinch at 4.28pm.
A 21-year-old man who was riding the moped was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton for serious, but not life threatening, injuries. A 74-year-old man driving the Rover was not injured.
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Wagner or email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Fire crews respond to two house fire incidents within five miles and fifteen minutes of each other
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- "Losing a leg is easier than marrying a Beatle" says Heather Mills
- Man who fell asleep while cooking his dinner is led to safety by firefighters