A moped rider was seriously injured in a collision in Eastbourne on Thursday, December 13.
A white Honda moped collided with a blue Rover on Sevenoaks Road at the junction with Chaffinch at 4.28pm.
A 21-year-old man who was riding the moped was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton for serious, but not life threatening, injuries. A 74-year-old man driving the Rover was not injured.
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Wagner or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Champion teenage show jumper killed in car crash
- Man dies after falling from cliff
- Compensation finally paid to families of two firefighters killed in tragedy
- A27 reopens after serious accident involving Nissan and BMW
- Southern Railway in legal bid to stop strikes by train drivers