A moped rider was seriously injured in a collision in Eastbourne on Thursday, December 13.
A white Honda moped collided with a blue Rover on Sevenoaks Road at the junction with Chaffinch at 4.28pm.
A 21-year-old man who was riding the moped was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton for serious, but not life threatening, injuries. A 74-year-old man driving the Rover was not injured.
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Wagner or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Rape victim speaks out as step-father is sentenced to 16 years in prison
- Memorial bike ride in memory of Shoreham Airshow victims Mark Trussler and Mark Reeves
- GP practice rated outstanding by inspectors
- Voice contestant records song in tribute to Shoreham Airshow victims
- Are you ready to be part of the Snowdog patrol?