A moped rider was seriously injured in a collision in Eastbourne on Thursday, December 13.
A white Honda moped collided with a blue Rover on Sevenoaks Road at the junction with Chaffinch at 4.28pm.
A 21-year-old man who was riding the moped was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton for serious, but not life threatening, injuries. A 74-year-old man driving the Rover was not injured.
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Wagner or email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Daughter's disbelief as father's murderer escapes authorities for FOURTH time
- King Alfred leisure site project hit by further delay
- Relatives blame social workers over death of "cheeky cheerful chappie"
- Latest Sussex news, traffic and weather updates for Tuesday, September 27
- Hunt for man in sex attack on teenager in Brighton